We're pleased to announce that the first title update for Flight is now available. You will be prompted to install the update the next time you launch Flight and log into LIVE. Once the update is downloaded in-game,
simply close Flight and then the update will patch the game once it has
closed. Here is a list of changes and bug fixes we have implemented in this update:
XP Grinder Achievement Fixed
- All users who have reached the 500,000 XP required will be awarded this achievement upon next log-in after update.
- Additional achievements now awarding properly if user is Level 20 rather than upon the following log-in.
Control and Gameplay Updates
- Decreased the amount of trim with each button press on controllers and joysticks; it should be much easier to fine tune glide slope and flight path.
- Improved the ability to make small adjustments in flight with joystick and Xbox Controllers through non-linear mapping.
- Multiplayer host changing weather will no longer affect other users in missions that have specific weather settings.
- Crashing the aircraft while in the cinematic camera no longer causes random effects.
- Crash when using ALT+TAB during sign-in.
- Crash when signing in during intro video.
- Game became unresponsive if network connectivity lost.
- Crash when changing GFWL presence info.
- P-51 name now shows properly in German.
- Aircraft and Region description text now show in the installed language of the game regardless of LIVE profile language settings.
- Name of different aircraft variations now displays properly.
- In-game DLC offer information downloads and appears much faster.
- Added appropriate ratings for CERO and GRB.
Graphics and Settings
- Game will now better adjust and set the default graphic settings on high-end PCs.
- Users can now override settings in Flight.cfg by setting Custom=1 under section [Configuration].