Microsoft Flight

News

Flight News Updates Title Update for Flight Now Available

We're pleased to announce that the first title update for Flight is now available. You will be prompted to install the update the next time you launch Flight and log into LIVE.  Once the update is downloaded in-game, simply close Flight and then the update will patch the game once it has closed. Here is a list of changes and bug fixes we have implemented in this update:

XP Grinder Achievement Fixed

• All users who have reached the 500,000 XP required will be awarded this achievement upon next log-in after update.
  • Additional achievements now awarding properly if user is Level 20 rather than upon the following log-in.

Control and Gameplay Updates

• Decreased the amount of trim with each button press on controllers and joysticks; it should be much easier to fine tune glide slope and flight path.
  • Improved the ability to make small adjustments in flight with joystick and Xbox Controllers through non-linear mapping.
  • Multiplayer host changing weather will no longer affect other users in missions that have specific weather settings.
  • Crashing the aircraft while in the cinematic camera no longer causes random effects.

Stability Fixes

• Crash when using ALT+TAB during sign-in.
  • Crash when signing in during intro video.
  • Game became unresponsive if network connectivity lost.
  • Crash when changing GFWL presence info.

UI Fixes

• P-51 name now shows properly in German.
  • Aircraft and Region description text now show in the installed language of the game regardless of LIVE profile language settings.
  • Name of different aircraft variations now displays properly.
  • In-game DLC offer information downloads and appears much faster.
  • Added appropriate ratings for CERO and GRB.

Graphics and Settings

• Game will now better adjust and set the default graphic settings on high-end PCs.
  • Users can now override settings in Flight.cfg by setting Custom=1 under section [Configuration].
CATEGORIES: , ,

Comments

Sams ThreeSixty
April 2, 2012 11:11 AM

Cool! Thanks Microsoft will try it now!

darkstarf16
April 2, 2012 11:15 AM

Thanks Guys and Gals much appreciated :)

Aviator633UK
April 2, 2012 11:18 AM

When us Brits are finally remembered perhaps we can have a Spitfire or similar instead of a Japanese Zero. Don't forget we were fighting Germany, Italy and Japan before the USA entered the second world war officially.

Regards

Chris Murphy

England

StratoArt
April 2, 2012 11:18 AM

sweet!!

RF HEIMDALL
April 2, 2012 11:23 AM

"Decreased the amount of trim with each button press on controllers and joysticks, much easier to fine tune glide slope and flight path"

Not really, still to quickly and sensitive. Can`t see any difference to before update.

jack pipsam
April 2, 2012 11:25 AM

The stability fixes are very welcome.

minoslas
April 2, 2012 11:34 AM

Thanks MS

Fahdriyami
April 2, 2012 11:41 AM

Thanks for the update but you need to offer more options to purchase add-ons! How about Paypal support? I cant change my Live ID country so I cant add a credit card. If nothing is done about this im sorry, but ill be sticking with FSX...

Alienw99
April 2, 2012 11:48 AM

1. Make available to pay with PAYPAL!

2. Add more DLC!!!!

3. ADD the rest of the WORLD! Seriously!!!

Have a nice day!

flyboy8458
April 2, 2012 11:48 AM

Great update guys!  Thanks!  I use the Saitek gear and now they are working like they should.  Makes Flight that much better!  Keep up the great work!!

stonelance
April 2, 2012 11:51 AM

RF HEIMDALL: Did you reset your controls when the option came up?  It could be that the new trim doesn't take into effect until the controls are reset.

fourqtwoBaka
April 2, 2012 11:56 AM

Get the trim about right then use the throttle to make small adjustments

BlamefulPanda11
April 2, 2012 11:57 AM

Thanks for the explanation!

MethodicColt764
April 2, 2012 12:01 PM

Real news! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndragonI
April 2, 2012 12:04 PM

Wohoo for patch support :)

One thing i'd like to suggest MS Flight team, is faster Texture streaming.  On my setup it seems to take a long time to stream in textures.  But my graphics card is a Radeon 5770 which runs the game like butter with default High settings.

And of course DX11.  MS, DirectX 11 is YOUR OWN PRODUCT.  Please support it with the games you release.  Cheers though!

Braincase3
April 2, 2012 12:04 PM

By George there is hope yet.  New this is what I am talking about, real news and communication.  Thank you.

x Ishmal x
April 2, 2012 12:05 PM

Good job, for now, on the right track, but what you have to work hard, we are hungry.

Do not forget, we cabins, and much more, and you you will have money.

Regards.

RF HEIMDALL
April 2, 2012 12:06 PM

@stonelance: Yes i did.

I remapped Trim to my joystick buttons. Every time i hit the button it moves the trim 2°-4°, very rare 1° steps.

In real life you are able to trim "analog". Would be nice to trim in 0.1° Steps instead of this big steps.

RoboRay
April 2, 2012 12:14 PM

The non-linear axis setting for joysticks and rudder pedals is a huge improvement.  Nice fix.

Next up, working left & right toe-brake axis settings, hopefully?

AndragonI
April 2, 2012 12:31 PM

Loading time getting to main game menu fixed, thanks MSF team!  That was one of the bigger niggles I was having with the game :P

EastCoastGuy
April 2, 2012 12:33 PM

Thanks for the update guys.

Razorhog703
April 2, 2012 12:52 PM

Thanks for the update... Much appreciated.  :)

Spartan 0536
April 2, 2012 1:05 PM

I was hoping that this update would make autopilot systems work, oh well, at least its an update.

l VultUx l
April 2, 2012 1:32 PM

Yeah! Great!!!

Bring the Alaska now. ;)

Gabriel9300
April 2, 2012 1:36 PM

Great nice work.

StratoArt
April 2, 2012 1:43 PM

Just saw this - flying backwards in MS Flight! Hilarious and cool! http://youtu.be/8dBTF4oQPWA

AlbacoreTunaMan
April 2, 2012 1:47 PM

Thanks MS.  You can see how a relatively minor patch gets the customers happy and enthusiastic about Flight again.  It shows some commitment from MS and offers reassurance that you will continue to grow this product.  Please keep it up.  Perhaps it's time for a patented MS leak about the release date for Alaska?

Kinaye
April 2, 2012 2:07 PM

Unfortunately this update reset my daily aerocache count back to ZERO.  The game thinks that I've never attempted an aerocache, therefore it dumps me back into the tutorial.  All of my awards and achievements are preserved (thanks for that), however I've lost 16 or 17 daily aerocaches.

Also, there are other aerocache bugs: In the basic game, you cannot get to some without a helicopter or SR-71 Blackbird.  I have gained a few by crashing into them, but that's not much towards a reward for skill now is it?  Aerocaches of this difficulty should not be available until the specific type of aircraft makes it permissible.

Other than that, it is an enjoyable game and I look forward to new DLC, especially Alaska!

Delafina
April 2, 2012 2:27 PM

AlbacoreTunaMan: Got a few other things we need to announce first, but stay tuned this week. ;-)

Delafina
April 2, 2012 2:28 PM

Kinaye: Can you send a report on this to msflight@microsoft.com? That will help me get the info to the people who need it. Thanks!

Kinaye
April 2, 2012 2:59 PM

Delafina, I just received a second update from the client app and this has corrected the issue - thank you!  :o)

Kabronicus
April 2, 2012 3:04 PM

Thanks a lot for the Update.

LH4371
April 2, 2012 3:20 PM

Thanx a lot! Very much appreciated. Just did a first quick flight and seems more stable than before, had CTDs every once in a while. Hope it'll remain like that. Trust me, I will keep you posted :-)

Andy721874
April 2, 2012 3:26 PM

WTF I can't install it, http://s17.postimage.org/n2bosodkf/Untitled.png

Says, Microsoft Flight encountered an error while initializing its systems.  The program will now exit.

Do I have to uninstall and install the game.  How inconvenient.  If this doesn't work then what?

StratoArt
April 2, 2012 3:31 PM

Would it be possible to get TrackIR support? I use TrackIR5.

Nil38
April 2, 2012 3:37 PM

Many thanks for this update!

I hope you will include the TrackIR in the next update!

OozyAsteroid75
April 2, 2012 3:51 PM

Thanks for this update... I'm now wait for Alaska :) Why my tail brake (analog) in Logitec G940 pedals not working? Can you help me??? Thanks

MilbeFrosch466
April 2, 2012 3:56 PM

Da ich kein Englisch kann schreibe ich auf Deusch. Vielleicht versteht mich ja jemand und hat einen Tipp.

Das Update geht bei mir nicht. Er lädt was runter, dann soll ich das Spiel beenden um mit der Aktualisierung fortzufahren.

Ok das mache ich, aber dann tut sich nichts. Wenn ich das Spiel nach einiger Zeit wieder starte, will er das Update wieder runter laden. So geht es immer weiter.

Das Update wird nicht installiert. Was tun?

Das Problem ich kann Games for Windows Live nicht starten, ich bekomme nun keine Verbindung mehr.

Hat einer eine Idee was ich machen kann um wieder Online zu kommen?

Snoupfr
April 2, 2012 3:57 PM

depuis la mise a jour j'ai la vue autour de moi commendée au bouton pouce du joystic tres lente.

fourqtwoBaka
April 2, 2012 4:39 PM

Good work but so disappointed trackir support has not been added yet

Andy721874
April 2, 2012 4:53 PM

Got it has to reinstall the game and lost my level 16 back to level 1 now wtf happened?

CorrectCone443
April 2, 2012 4:57 PM

Thanks,I am going to grab the update next time I log on.

slippininblood
April 2, 2012 5:23 PM

So when do you plan to add some life to the game... Feels like you are the only thing living in the time after humans. Seriously, there is no other life on the planet. Could use traffic and such too air and vehicular. These elements were in FSX why not here. And as someone mentioned the rest of the world would be nioce...I suppose those will be released as DLC you have to pay for.

HackersNackers
April 2, 2012 5:30 PM

No Track ir?

StratoArt
April 2, 2012 5:45 PM

slippininblood said ", there is no other life on the planet. Could use traffic and such too air and vehicular. "

You should try out multiplayer - PLENTY of life

http://youtu.be/pXoT4HlUqBw    in a period of time we had so many people flying.

Never did that with FSX or previous as Multiplayer really stunk for those.

LH4371
April 2, 2012 7:07 PM

@MilbeFrosch466. ähnlich bei mir. musste flight neu installieren und auch live essentials. dann flight starten, updaten und es geht, sogar besser als vorher. nur halt nervig mit dem neuinstallieren...

Delafina
April 2, 2012 8:25 PM

Andy721874: Please email your issue to msflight@microsoft.com so our support analyst can assist you. And please keep your language on our site family-friendly. Thanks! :-)

MoistSquishe
April 2, 2012 10:02 PM

Finished all areocaches except the two higher ones. Exited the game after patch and restarted. Now half my aerocaches are missing! Doh.

Andy721874
April 2, 2012 10:12 PM

Crashing the aircraft while in the cinematic camera no longer causes random effects?

Well there goes that.  Can't press M and then M again and begin flying in the air.  You have to either press M and pick a different spot for your plane to fly.  Also I think the nose up and down trim is a bit slow.

MoistSquishe
April 2, 2012 10:18 PM

So I just tallied up all the xp I should have from the aerocaches I did today. 82000. That sucks. it was like 4 hours of work.

Andy721874
April 2, 2012 10:28 PM

@Delafina, I didn't cuss IDK what you saw but I never spelled out any cuss words.

I've always been fairly civil on the comments here.

InfuriatedShoe1
April 2, 2012 10:30 PM

The pitch control is still to sensitive, I think it needs to be tweeted a little more to be more realistic.  One good outcome the MS TEAM are at least reading the posts.  If everyone keeps  posting good ideas maybe we can turn this game into a great simulator, it has great potential I'am not giving up yet.

SimmoW
April 2, 2012 10:37 PM

Great initial update guys! the denser scenery objects look amazing. Still want trackir one day, and eventually, a replay/controllable camera options? pretty please? Keep it up

Mikro
April 2, 2012 10:42 PM

caught reloaded My computer Live won't recover my Profile It wants me to play over

DeMaDriving
April 3, 2012 2:25 AM

@MilbeFrosch466 and others having problems installing LIVE patches:

I had a similar problem with LIVE. Under W7 I played the game in my user-account with admin rights.... but the LIVE updates are not installing, as LIVE needs a straight LOGIN into the Administrator account and starting the game. I have that with all LIVE games.

DeMaDriving
April 3, 2012 2:27 AM

@MS Flight team: Thank you for the patch - and yes you've cured some annoying UI issues with the trimming. Very happy about that.

Macw0lf
April 3, 2012 2:36 AM

My pilots and joysticks still flicker like crazy.. but then I am playing on a laptop and was warned the video card not up to spec, so .. shrug... still works.

Thanks for the update... 5 stars...

Andy721874
April 3, 2012 3:35 AM

Seems to me that everyone wants to try something new and expect it to be perfect when they were so used to X-plane and FSX.  If you don't like it play the 10 other flight simulators you have installed on your Hard Drive.  Christ on his throne, people these days.

They'll eventually get it.  Also Flight will eventually finish.

Vespa7
April 3, 2012 3:55 AM

Good Job! ;-)

Please fix also the clouds bug (the same clouds aligned in colums)

(I would like also to report this very little error: in the italian version when you go over the line "MENU PRINCIPALE" it shows "MENU PRINCIPAL")

BoxierBlock
April 3, 2012 4:24 AM

Please, add support for Freetrack and facetracknoir, will be a shame for a sim not supporting it!! thanks

Karituomas
April 3, 2012 4:46 AM

When will there be fix for the rudder pedals, that differential toe brakes will be working?

houston144
April 3, 2012 4:51 AM

let's see here...I have a Logitech 3d pro joy stick, which I can go to Logitech to look up the pre map launch for the game to set the joy stick up,...I have a N52 nostromo programmable key pad, which since I have the keyboard commands I can pretty well program that...DIY...But when I go to the forum site for Track IR...it seems NO ONE IS MENTIONING THIS GAME or asking for help for it from the manufacture...just a hint btw...thanks for the update.

TerreDactyl
April 3, 2012 5:46 AM

Is there a manual update for this game as it keeps failing to launch the game afterwards, i launch the game manually and after 2 loads up i can sign into live to be prompted for the download, i don't want to miss out on another aerocache of the day because of this.

Snoupfr
April 3, 2012 5:50 AM

pareil pour moi depuis la mise a jour mes aerocache ne se comptabilisent pas, et le point de vue avec le joystic marche par saccade et est plus lent

Aurelien6049
April 3, 2012 7:29 AM

Impossible pour moi d'installer cette mise à jour. Il n'y a rien de dispo dans le live!

TheSingleUser
April 3, 2012 8:31 AM

Thanks for the update, MS!

Here are some of my suggestions:

- Forum

- A "wallpaper" section on this page

- Synchronization of Challenges and Missions (Awards and Achievements are already synchronized, but it's nice to have these two synchronized as well between devices)

... and more content like new air crafts and places to fly are always welcome :)

ESSURU
April 3, 2012 9:09 AM

- built-in 3d SideBySide option supports passive 3d monitors PLEASE!!!!

- Track IR!!!

- MORE MISSIONS - They are the hart of that sim!!!

- EUROPE MAP (especially Poland :)

- AI traffic (that sim looks like i am the only human on the planet) and dont link another        multiplayer youtube movie, just add traffic please,

- its not ok to price your product in eastern europe like we were earning same money as you are!

- Keep up doing great work :)

drskyking
April 3, 2012 10:29 AM

Stability fixes very nice!  Can now map differential toe brakes with CH Products USB Pedals so shows up in the .xml page but they still don't work in the game!

StratoArt
April 3, 2012 10:49 AM

TheSingleUser, there are two Flight forums I know of.  1) AVSIM MS Flight forum: http://forum.avsim.net/forum/365-the-microsoft-flight-forum/

and 2) the unofficial MS Flight forum: http://msflightforum.myfastforum.org/about38.html

ICARE 2008
April 3, 2012 11:02 AM

Other new forum...http://www.aerosimpro.com/

Gabriel9300
April 3, 2012 12:03 PM

im sure the game is bright in the future . more of all like planes...... BLACKBIRD.

JoN40644
April 3, 2012 1:02 PM

I wish I could try it, but my dad blocked it on my computor so i cant fly. :( Oh well, hope I can update it soon!

Wolfmots
April 3, 2012 1:43 PM

I would like to see an Economy feature added. With it instead of earning rank and awards i would earn simulated money to purchase fuel, aircraft, and scenery. Would also like to see an Airline feature, where i would have my own company and budget for everything like, fuel, purchasing new aircraft, and increasing my fleet.

I know you want to make money on this sim and see you have tried to model it after iRacing in the way you wish for us to purchase content but in the end it would cost most of us over $1000 if you were to continue the trend you have started with $19 for each addon state. The aircraft would cost even more, this is beyond what the average simmer is going to pay.

If you were to impliment such a policy as i have mentioned it would get the gamers into the sim but not leave them broke and upset at Microsoft for pirating our hard earned money away. In this way you could reward us for our devotion to the game and at times ask us to invest real money to purchase content, but not the kind of money that this initial release has asked for. I personally think the sim looks great, it doesnt fly perfect yet but its getting there.

In conclusion, keep up the hard work, its getting there. Please take a harder look at your demographic, most of us dont have the kind of money you are expecting to get from this sim, most in part thanks to our current administration and their antics we all find ourselves having less to bring home. If you could take a step back and reward the customer in the game instead of asking for more than we can give you will find a renewed confidence and loyalty to your products.

DreadMetis
April 3, 2012 2:41 PM

ANGRY ABOUT MY MONEY !!!

I post here so everybody can see.

I have played the game since day 1, even tried to apply to the beta. Very quick, I went for the Adventure pack and to the Maule, giving M$ my 35 euros.

I said in this blog before that I thought a starter pack bundle would have been nice, with a fair price.

Now that I have spend my money, M$ release the game through Steam, with a nice bundle pack (P-51, adventure pack and the Maule) for less than 30 euros !!! WTH ???

And since the aerocache system seems down all over the game, and many of my friends have lost their stats, and that the game has frozen on me twice today... I AM VERY UPSET BY THIS !!!!

xESxThePunisher
April 3, 2012 2:44 PM

why is it every multiplayer match I join, the person has it on fair weather, fair weather looks like crap people, don't use it.

Robinicus
April 3, 2012 3:04 PM

I need help, the patch will not launch when I exit the game...there are others having this problem as well.

Please post a link to the executable for the patch....very frustrated right now, have tried multiple times since yesterday!

Here is a link to info on it....

TheSingleUser
April 3, 2012 4:05 PM

@StratoArt and ICARE, thanks for the links! :)

Too bad there isn't an official MS Flight forum though.

S5LLM
April 3, 2012 4:22 PM

does anyone have the same problem with aerocache???

i have caught 41 aerocaches, but only 29 are visibile (checked) in my profile. for example: i've caught waialae and waipoo waterfalls for 4 times; in aerocache they aren't checked now. what should i do?

PS: yes, i caught them for sure. after i got the "signal" that the aerocache was caught i went in aerocache menu... and it was there, checked. when i came back, few hours later, it was unchecked. any ideas?

InboundFour953
April 3, 2012 5:00 PM

I had that happen with todays' satellite station.

Had to go back, but  is easy one.

Lexicon66
April 3, 2012 5:43 PM

Seems to have affected performance some.

InboundFour953
April 3, 2012 7:17 PM

I mjus lost the satellite stattion AGAIN !!!

AARON MERC
April 4, 2012 2:03 AM

I cant get the update to install. This is what my log notes says about the update:

Launching Title Update: "C:\Users\Aaron Merculief\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive\Updates\4d5308d2\Content\setup.exe" /selflaunch

Could not find game install folder

To manually set folder, run: "C:\Users\Aaron Merculief\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive\Updates\4d5308d2\Content\setup.exe" /f "<path to game folder>"

Path: C:\Users\Aaron Merculief\AppData\Local\Microsoft\XLive\Updates\4d5308d2\Content\TitleUpdate.msi

Args: ACTION=INSTALL LAUNCHEDVIASETUP=1 APPLICATIONROOTDIRECTORY="Ignore" ABORTLOGPATH="C:\Users\Aaron Merculief\AppData\Local\Microsoft\GFWLive\Install\Logs\titleupdate.log"

RelaunchFromCmdLine:

OriginalProductCode:

InstallFolderRegkeyProp: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Flight

Failed

Andy721874
April 4, 2012 2:28 AM

@Wolfmots,

I couldn't agree more.  You're on to something.  This would be a big upgrade and or hit if all were developed.

S5LLM
April 4, 2012 2:34 AM

@InboundFour953 it happened to me, too. but have you noticed maybe? pilot xp point are suitable for all caught (including false unchecked) aerocaches.

i also noticed the problem comes mainly with five and four star difficulty i.e.

Waialae Falls, Waipoo Falls, Banyan, Diamond, Hawaii Fortress base, Mohihi Falls, Awini Falls, Big Surf,...

MattNeffer
April 4, 2012 3:14 AM

The update installed without problem. I went in and set up toe brakes, went for the aerocache of the day (Mauna Loa Caldera), got it, landed, and the toe brakes worked, which was a first. Great.

Quit the game, then started it up again. My toe brake settings were no longer there, and the game had forgotten I'd gotten the aerocache. Reset the toe brakes, got the cache again, quit the game, retstarted - same thing, no toe brakes, no cache.

The toe brakes never worked before, but I've never had this problem where the aerocache wasn't retained. That needs to be fixed, pronto. I'm not going to bother going for awards and such until I know I won't lose them when I quit.

GCHQ9
April 4, 2012 4:47 AM

Hi thgere,

Aviator633UK.  I've already put in a bid for a Spitfire or Hurricane and just to prove my European credentials maybe an ME109.

Also desperate for some European scenery such as the Swiss Alps. the Eiffel Tower or the Thames.

Needless to say, we will get no feedback so don't hold your breath.

Graham,

Clifton

Bedfordshire

Oz Flyer
April 4, 2012 5:17 AM

I also have lost the last 2 Aerocaches of the day

Also noticed that my online stats are no longer updating since the last software update.

Vespa7
April 4, 2012 1:43 PM

I think Flight needs a net code fix because there is a lot of lag when I fly with my friends

Gabriel9300
April 4, 2012 2:41 PM

Oz Flyer you right the online stats stop and no updating the xp . and i change my avatar shirt and no apear in my gamer picture flight.

Kinaye
April 5, 2012 5:54 PM

Greetings -

The Aerocache Bug that I reported on April 2nd still exists, though in a different form:  It does not update.  To reproduce:

1. Log in... nav to the Aerocache Challenge and execute the search and capture.  Note the number collected.

2. Wait a day and try again:  The number of Aerocaches collected remains the same; unchanged.

3. Days have gone by and the count is the same; unchanging, no credit awarded.

4. Today I captured another aerocache, and in the effort to record the bug, I logged out and then logged back in to see if my Pilot Profile retained the count (it didn't) however now I am dumped back to the beginning tutorial video and no longer have access to my achievements.  (I tried this twice and got the same result).  At this point I consider the application is not working properly and shall stop my gaming.

I'm a full-on SDE, so tell me what you need and I'll forward the data from my end.

Thanks, K

BlamefulPanda11
April 5, 2012 7:49 PM

Same here, Kinaye. I thought it was something my my end.

MSF, please, fix this ASAP.

Thanx!

BCE Grimm
April 5, 2012 9:26 PM

Has anyone found a work around to the aerocahce bug? I have tried everything I can think of to make sure it records the find but still no joy.

Murdyks
April 6, 2012 12:26 AM

After the update has ceased to accumulate experience. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Gabriel9300
April 6, 2012 7:42 AM

Murdyks i got the same problem . Microsoft tell me we're looking into the issue.

ParrotHead2222
April 6, 2012 1:14 PM

I don't see where the update really fixed anything.  I do, however, see how it has created quite a few problems.  For instance, I have accumulated over 600,000 XP, but I still don't have the "XP Grinder" acheivement -- so that "fix" simply didn't work.

Also, since the so-called "update", whenever I log out of the game, all Aerocaches that I've found during that session aren't saved.  I should have well over 50 Aerocaches accumulated, but everytime I log back in to the game, it continues to only show 44.....For instance, I've collected the "Bowfin" Aerocache 3 times now, but each time I log out, then log back in, it shows it as uncollected.  I'm also losing all credit for finding each "Aerocache Of The Day".  That's pretty annoying.

I'm also experiencing a graphics problem when flying on the East Side of the Big Island.  Periodically, groves of trees appear floating in the air.  Other times, land graphics appear in the ocean.  When this happens, the video becomes very jerky and almost impossible to control the aircraft.  I've noticed that if I change my heading, that seems to make the problem go away......but if I turn back to my original heading, the problem persists.  Like I said, this is only on the East Side of the Big Island and this has been occuring since before the recent "update".  I have dual, ATI Radeon HD 5670 video cards with 1024 MB Ram and all current driver updates.

Please fix these issues as SOON as possible.

Murdyks
April 9, 2012 8:51 AM

Update fixes ten errors and adds twenty. :)

death snakes
April 10, 2012 10:26 AM

Anyone else have the Stearman Master Landing achievement not unlock on their profile? Showed it as unlocked when you press home in game but won't update to my actual xbox profile/website. If anyones had it, have you fixed it or do i have to wait for another of these updates :/

CrewF16
April 11, 2012 5:52 AM

Microsoft: Please explaain to me why it is so dificult to get the toe brakes to work. They work in EVERY other gsme I have . Not just Flying but multiple Driving simulations. You already have a feature to soften the brakes so I do not see that as being a problem.  It makes flying those challenges with the taildragers a real pain and not so real. Especially in crosswind situations. I just don't get it. Thanks for listening.

danielschunk
April 12, 2012 5:07 PM

Please consider to integrate more plane types, such as a Learjet or rotorcraft (e.g. Jetranger, Sea King) in coming DLC. That would be a plus to MS Flight!

tiar81
April 22, 2012 9:15 AM

Please add support for Track IR!

Anonymous comments are disabled